Dear friends in Melbourne, 10th Iranian Film Festival will be postponed by two weeks in Melbourne due to the recent COVID outbreak and regulations. Please stay tuned for exact dates announcement on Monday. Currently we are aiming for 8-14 July TBC.
More than 100 tickets are already sold for the opening night, and some for other sessions too, you have the option to cancel your purchase or otherwise if you can attend the new dates, you don’t need to do anything and your tickets will be transferred automatically to the new date. We hope that you are all safe and looking forward to bring this amazing selection of films to you very soon. Should you have any questions please email us at [email protected]